
Birthday Party!
My 1st Attempt of making a fondant cake. Not too bad, but the brown was the wrong shade i was shooting for. Ah-well. Better luck next time. The cake was actually really good! --even the fondant. B kept eating that part....pure sugar!
She got a cute little people boat and some animals from Grandma Sue! Thanks Grandma!
We gave her a cute girly little people house. She loved it...and so did the boys!
She also got a new car seat! She actually still fits in the baby carseat but being one...she had better grow up now!
Under supervision of course, we gave her some balloons! She loved them!
I had some extra cake batter so i made a few icecream cone cakes for the boys. They thought they were really cool!



8 comments:
The cake looks awesome! I am very impressed with your skills!
Look at you go!! Looks wonderful you will have to teach me. Looks like all is going well
Happy Birthday!!!! That cake looks awesome Heather. You will have to teach me how to make such an awesome cake. Hope she had a great one.
What a cute cake! It fits little princess! HAppy First Birthday!!!
Can I just say talent! That cake looks professional. When I first saw it I thought you must have ordered it from somewhere. Next family reunion maybe you could teach us some tricks!
Fun! I can't believe how old princess is! And like everyone else said, the cake looks amazing! I like MaChels idea, we should have you teach us tricks about fondant at our next reunion!
Heather, your cake looks awesome...don't worry I had the same problem with coloring too. My brown looked way worse than your so I started completly over! Nice job!
Happy Birthday!!! Looks like you guys had a fun time. The cake looks awesome. I am very impressed!!
Post a Comment