So, i just noticed I have been tagged!
8 T.V. Shows I love to watch
Lost- I can't wait till it starts
The Office- I think when you watch them the 2nd time around they are even more funny!
The Biggest Loser- Motivation. I need all the help i can get!
American Idol-Although it's not on right now.
Friends- Yes, I'm a huge fan. Love to try to catch a show i haven't seen.
Seinfeld-Got mike into watching those. You gotta love Cramer!
Price is Right- I would love to go to a live showing
Eli Stone - No comment...just like it!
8 Favorite Restaurants
Red Lobster
Olive Garden
Tempanyaki
P.F. Changs
Lonestar-Cute little Mexican place in sandy
Blimpee
I went through the phone book...we don't eat out much! Beside Little Caesars. Can i add that?
8 Things that happened Yesterday
Exercised
"B" had two friends over and Cookie Monster had one. 6 kids to watch. What a mess!
Made a batch of Applesauce
Made Rolls
Updated the blog! Yeah!
Started reading Twilight again
Watched The office
Read my scriptures
8 Things I am looking Forward to
Christmas
Princess's 1st Birthday
Going to Texas to see mikes parents (don't know when that will be though)
Going to Hawaii (also don't know...but mike keeps promising!)
Princess Walking
Our 9th Anniversary in December. I can't believe it!
Summer. Winter just started and i hate it! I'm freezing all the time!
8 Things on my wish list
A new wardrobe
A new couch. Ours is almost 9 years old...out with the old! (Maybe for Christmas!)
The t.v. mounted above our fireplace (Have to do a lot of wiring...so i don't think it will happen)
Go to New York City again. I loved it there. I'm defiantly a city girl!
My backyard to be finished
For my last 20 pounds to shed off my body!
Sorry, i can't think of anymore. ...world peace??!! Mitt Romney to be President!?
8 People I am tagging
Larissa Harris
MaChel Balls
Ashley Rupp
Teresa Moldenhauer
Kristina Madsen
Lindsay Obray
Keri Pugmire
Carolyn Kunik
Friday, November 7, 2008
8 Things...
Posted by Heather Moldy at 10:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You have been busy! Shopping after Thanksgiving, I don't know about that. I went shopping Saturday and wanted to cry because I can't stand the lines. I will think about that. I enjoy the New Years sell a lot better. I will see you in a couple of weeks.
Post a Comment