So, i can't believe it has already been almost two months since I've blogged!
This time we have been so extremely busy!
Besides all of that, i have been a busy homemaker! My parents have apple trees so i have been slaving away in the kitchen making applesauce and my moms famous fruit leather! (if any of you know what I'm talking about and want some...let me know!) I'm still in progress. I'm down to just over 2 boxes of apples to go! I started out with 5! They take forever to cut! I made 3 huge pots the other day and it took me over 6 hours! Talk about time consuming!
Other then that I've been on a quest to make good dinner rolls. I just made another batch today. If any of you have a great recipe for them, please pass my way!
Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween!



4 comments:
Wow! Heather I am so impressed! 5 boxes of apples seems like a BIG task! Your blog is sure cute. Its fun to see the cute updates. I love that "cookie monster" is buzz for Halloween! Especially after Disneyland!
I would love that fruit leather. It would bring me back to my childhood!!!! Sounds like way too much fun at your house.
Wow!!!! That's ambitious of you. Hope all is well and take care. Your kids look so cute in their costumes.
Your little princess is so big!! WOW! The kids are adorable and it looks like you had a fun halloween!
Post a Comment