Thursday, July 29, 2010

March to May 2010

In March, Mike took Braxton camping with a father and sons outting with a bunch of people. Braxton had such a great time. There was these little holes and a bunch of hot pools. They had a blast.
Madi is my little dare devil. This is what she did we were packing up to move. She climbed all the way up and was playing around on the top shelf. Silly Girl. I need to get her in gymnastics.


Easter this year was fun. We went to two Easter Egg hunts. The kids had a blast. It was cold, like every year it seems like.
We moved in the middle of April. With about 6 to 8 weeks left of school, i kept the kids in their schools and drove back and forth everyday. I planned letting the kids play at a little lake, in the sand, while i got my good start to my summer tan, but the weather didn't cooperate with me. I think it rained almost the whole 8 weeks. or so it seemed. I think i made it to the lake once or twice. We did play at the parks, got some running in when Wesley was in school, and on the rainy days we would play at carl jrs. then skip to McDonald's to mix it up. :) I would read a whole book or close to it on those days. I was glad when school finally ended but the kids and I were so sad to say goodbye to our friends.
We ended up moving to a fun community that has a swimming pool, boat dock, and weight room. We are renting a house, but hope to find one in the area. We are really liking the amenities. We go swimming almost everyday.

1 comments:

Lisa Burbidge said...

I am so proud that you finally let us in on what you are doing!!! We want to come and play!!