So, today it is snowy...and i'm freezing by looking at it. I have to admit it sure is pretty though. i can't believe it's almost November. We have had a fabulous summer..and the kids are back in school. "B"s in 1st grade and is loving it. I can't believe he is almost 7! Cookie Monster is in preschool..and he is almost 5! He loves school..and would love to go to school everyday. Next year! Princess almost 2! wow! Almost time for potty training! Yikes! They are growing up all too fast. Lately Mike and I have been telling the kids to stop growing! :) They are so fun..! We love the stages they are at!
The kids are excited for Halloween...still don't know exactly what they are going to be..maybe Wednesday we will decide! :)
Here is a few pictures of the summer. I've been very behind on the blog.



1 comments:
Love the updates! Powell looks so fun...and WARM! I am already mourning summer!!!
Post a Comment