Monday, July 6, 2009

Hello

We are having a wonderful summer so far. Been busy getting the house back in order, going to REAL soccer games, going to a little reservoir and playing with friends. I'm so happy that the black rain clouds are gone. Two weeks of that had me really depressed. You know me...i love the sun! I hope you all are having a terrific summer too!

This is the 4th of July. We went to a Real Soccer game. The kids were so excited to get new soccer shirts. They have been begging for them for a long time. We finally gave in. After the game they had a firework show. It was a fun, long night.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I love all of your pictures. It sounds like you had a fun-filled Summer!!! I love the McCall pictures. My family and I went their a few times growing up and it is gorgeous!! It was so much fun seeing you the other day. Sorry I had to rush off. I didn't realize how late it had got, and I was late picking up Alexa. We will have to do it again sometime!!!