I can't believe how fast this summer went. I got a little behind on my blog. I apologize. It seems like we have been running wild, but then again, not much to blog about. As i cataloged my pictures the last two months...i guess we did have a bit to blog about. I hope you all had a great summer. It is fun to read about all of you. 
The begining of the july we had swim lessons for a week up at Lava Hot Springs, Idaho. It was fun to be with all the sister-in-laws and all the cousins. The last day, we stayed and swam. Princess loves the water...she is just like "B"--a fish!
After Swim lessons, we would head to the park for our free lunch. Here are most of the cousins!
The boys liked this video game.--even though they didn't put money it...they had fun pretending!
The last day we walked the town. We made a little Video for Grandma and Grandpa in Texas. We missed them lots, since we were staying at their house and they weren't there! Cookie Monster kept asking where Grandma and Grandpa were.



2 comments:
It's about time. I have wondered what you have been doing with your summer!!!
I love the new makeover! Its so fun to see what you guys did this summer. Its funny because on the way back to Kingman from our trip we saw that the balloon festival was going on and we were thinking how fun it would be to go to that. And it sounds like it was pretty fun!
Post a Comment