Fall Soccer was alot of fun. I ended up being Braxton's Coach. His team was awesome! We ended up beating a team that has been undefeated for 3 years! It was a fun intense game. They all had a fun 8 weeks, and i was glad when the last game finally came around. I enjoyed it and i enjoyed when it was over. It was hard with trying to coach the team, trying to help the goalie and take care of Madi and Wesley all at the same time. Anyhow, the kids loved playing soccer and are getting really good.
Our development had a "Backyard Bash" to celebrate our new volleyball courts they just put in. So, they put on festivities that included a 5k. I entered the kids and Mike, and i just ran with Madi. The kids did awesome. The first mile they were cruising, then it was a struggle the last two miles. Mike, of course took 1st place in the race, and we all had a fun, good workout. :)







0 comments:
Post a Comment