New Christmas Pj's from Great Grandparents! Thank you!
New Sunday Wear from Grandma Debbie & Grandpa! Thank you! The boys have worn them every Sunday....they love it! (And they look adorable in them as well!)
She loved pulling the balls off of the tree.
It drove me crazy all month. Can't get mad at that face though!
Heather I loved the pictures of the children and all the choice memories! I can't believe how big Maddie is getting. The boys look so cute and so happy. Tell Michael he did a great job on the slide. You have the perfect hill for such a creation. Thanks for keeping us updated!!!! Love, Debbie
1 comments:
Heather I loved the pictures of the children and all the choice memories! I can't believe how big Maddie is getting. The boys look so cute and so happy. Tell Michael he did a great job on the slide. You have the perfect hill for such a creation. Thanks for keeping us updated!!!!
Love,
Debbie
Post a Comment