Monday, May 19, 2008

"B";s Hair


Hee Hee...okay you are probably wondering, "What in the world?" So, This is a long story...but a good one. The other day, I had a girls night out. Mike was in charge of the boys and Princess. One of the last times Mike had the kids, I came home to the boys in our bath with about 1 inch of water all over the bathroom floor! Lovely! So, this time i came home and Princess was asleep, which was good. It was pretty quiet, so i asked where the boys were. I thought the reply was, " They are in bed, reading stories, but not tired yet." Or something to that point. So, I headed to our room and then I could hear them. They were in my bathroom! This time, just playing around the tub. So, that was good. I then noticed a wad of hair on the steps to the tub. I picked it up and threw it away, not thinking too much of it. Then a few seconds later, "B" came up to me and said, "Mom, look," I looked and he held another wad of hair with gum stuck in it. He then said proudly, "I got it all out by myself!" I then had to check his head..It was the back of his head, so really, that is something to be proud of!!! Needless to say, i yelled for Mike to get in there...and give Braxton a hair cut!!! (Notice in the pic of "b"feeding Princess his hair is really short!!!)

0 comments: