Sorry these aren't in order. I'm still learning the system. So, i was trying to get current pics on here weekly...and so far it is monthly. Atleast i'm trying!
Coloring Eggs..The Kids had fun, and i got the colored hands cleaning up!
"B" and Cookie Monster and neighbor friends. This was the last snow storm. They had so much fun outside. "B" got out his skis and was skiing in the backyard. He had his friend try it and i guess he loved it. He went home and told his mom that he needs some skis too.Too bad the season is just about over! I think the ski resorts close this weekend. :( Although "B" did tell me, "Mom, i don't want to ski on the big mountain, just here in the backyard."
It is a little hard to see in the pic, but Cookie Monster offically has the family curly hair!



5 comments:
Way cute pics! It's fun to see what the kids are up to!
CUTE! Princess is getting so big! I am so happy you have a blog now.
Loved the pictures! Looks like Wesley is going to be a curly top like the rest of the Moldy bunch!! Its a good thing!
It is so fun to see updated pics. it is amazing how fast they change, especially Madison. Very cute. I love the story of Braxton going golfing in his car. :)
I love your pictures .The are so cute . I cannot wate tell I git to see you guys and my family cannot to. love Kiley
Post a Comment