
Here are a few pics from AZ Zoo. We went the last part of Feb. It was so much fun, a little chilly, but loads of fun!
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. - Albert Einstein
2 comments:
Hey I am so glad to see you have a blog! Ashley was just telling me she thought you had one, so we took a guess at what it was and we found it. Cute pictures of the blessing. I love Madison's dress. Where did you get it? I am glad to check up on what your up to.
Heather, fun to see the pics of your kids! It's great to see what you are all up to and the girls love seeing pictures of the kids! We will be back to check for updates often!!!
Post a Comment